Thursday, October 28, 2010

recent online purchases

I could not be more pumped about my plans for 12:00am Friday, November 19th with Casey, Shannon, and Katie. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One, here we come. I just purchased the following t-shirt and two buttons from zazzle.com {thanks for the tip, Casey, and glad we'll be twins}. Someone find me a more awesome online purchase, I dare you.

The deal with a midnight movie is this - you must fully geek out. It's not fun otherwise. The three of us intend to do just that and have a glorious time to boot.





Casey also recommended that I purchase this t-shirt off Ebay. While we both agreed that this shirt is awesome, it is equally as wrong and neither of us could possibly purchase it.
Leslie and Shelly - I wish we lived even remotely near each other so we could share in this experience. I have no doubt you'd geek out with us. Leslie, I'm counting on you for a midnight show in Colorado somewhere and expect a full blog report. Shelly, I don't know when you'll get the movie en Espanol, but it appears you can enjoy a little HP in your second language already.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome for you. Bummer for me (Jonthan is hacked you did not extend the invite to him)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lie, I might have to order that tshirt. I don't care how wrong that is, it is hilarious!!!! I NEEEEEEEEED that for the Harry Potter premier. Which by the way, I will be watching on Monday the 22nd because I take kiddos to camp on Friday the 19th :(

    ReplyDelete