Thursday, October 7, 2010

renaissance woman

Did I mention that I got to shoot a wedding a few months ago? No? Silly me. Well, I did. My dear friend, Carrie Tabb is a professional photographer and hired me to be her second shooter at a wedding in August. She does most of the "heavy lifting" as far as getting the shots that really matter. She tasked me with being creative, getting different angles, and doing whatever she told me to. Done. I haven't exercised my creative muscles a lot over the last few years, but I do have creative muscles and it felt awesome to use them. Carrie is beyond talented and I am nowhere near the level of quality and expertise she is, but I didn't do too bad :)

Below are some of my favorites. Check out Carrie's blog for the best photos...her's.














3 comments:

  1. These are great! Were you using her camera or yours? I'm toying with the idea again - just can't decide which one to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I think you did a great job! So pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINDS! You are so good! What type of camera/lens were you using?

    ReplyDelete